Experts from Cox Automotive Brands to Speak at Upcoming Digital Dealer
Executives will share industry knowledge and insights on how technology can transform the wholesale and retail vehicle buying and selling experience.
ATLANTA – January 14, 2016 – Experts from several Cox Automotive brands will share their industry knowledge and insights at the 20th Digital Dealer Conference and Expo in Orlando on Jan. 19-20, 2016. Speakers representing Cox Automotive and its brands – Autotrader, Dealertrack, HomeNet Automotive, Kelley Blue Book, MakeMyDeal, vAuto and Xtime – will present practical industry insights and best practices in the following sessions:
Tuesday, January 19:
- 10:00-10:50 a.m. – Connection Commerce: Busting the Trust Gap in Automotive with Digital Retailing –Mike Burgiss, vice president and general manager, MakeMyDeal;
- 10:00-10:50 a.m. – The Next Gen Dealership: Managing a Completely Digital Shopping Experience – Ali Mendiola, senior manager, Business Development, Dealertrack, video preview;
- 1:30-2:20 p.m. – A Comprehensive Service Experience Improves Loyalty & Profits –Jim Roche, senior vice president of Marketing & Managed Services, Xtime, video preview.
Wednesday, January 20:
- 8:30-9:20 a.m. – Speed to Market: A Journey to the Truth – Russ Daniels, manager, Product Marketing, and Matt Weiss, senior trainer, HomeNet Automotive;
- 9:30-10:20 a.m. – Using Precision to Drive Improved New Car Performance and Profitability – Brian Finkelmeyer, director, Product and Business Development, vAuto;
- 10:30-11:20 a.m. – From the Auction to Your Lot in 72 Hours – Howard Polirer, director, Industry Advancement, Cox Automotive, video preview;
- 10:30-11:20 a.m. – Car Buyer of the Future –Glenn Pereira, manager, Industry Education, Autotrader, video preview;
- 1:30-2:20 p.m. – Five Ways to Increase Profitability During the Trade-In Valuation Process – Juan Flores, general manager, Kelley Blue Book Instant Cash Offer, Cox Automotive, video preview;
- 1:30-2:20 p.m.-Reinventing How You Source Auction Vehicles – Dale Pollak, executive vice president, Cox Automotive and founder, vAuto.
For additional information on these speakers, topics and the Digital Dealer 20 Conference and Expo at Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, visit http://digitaldealer.com/conference/.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive, Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Manheim®, Autotrader®, Kelley Blue Book®, Dealertrack®, vAuto®, Xtime®, NextGear Capital® and a host of other brands. The global company has nearly 30,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues of more than $17 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. Cox Enterprises’ other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
For more information:
Public Relations Manager